samedi 14 juillet 2012

Interview with Teguh Sudrajat (manager)





  • Can you present yourself in a few words and explain us what is your job/responsibilities?
I am assistant technical manager in development in the ABS depot. I organize all the activity of the depot, and I hire persons for mission.
I was the one to hire the women who had the qualifications required for the job.
And I do report of quality for the technical manager in Vietnam.

  • Do you think your female employees have special typically female qualities?
Astie is a woman and she is one of my best employee. I like that she can follow a process realy easily. Maybe for my other depot I'll recruit women too. But we work in a depot. And honestly, I don't like to see women going up the tank. I think it is not sweet for women. But when I recruit, I tell everything. Sometimes I tell the bad conditions so after there is not bad surprise.

  • Do you think men and women work differently? Could you give us concrete examples (personal works, project works)?
I think it doesn't depend on the gender, it depends on the person. It depends of his education his caracter.

  • Do you think that gender diversity in a team is helpful for working atmosphere and/or is linked to team performance?
I think that a mixte team is the best. Because sometimes you need the power, that is to say boys. But sometimes you need feelings, that is to say
girls. And a mixte team is a good environment for a good work.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire