lundi 23 avril 2012

Interview with Hoai Noi Nguyen









  •     Can you present yourself in a few words and explain us what is your job/responsibilities?
I’m Haiphong depot manager. I’m managing 40 people. I’m new here. I did a master in mechanical. There was the same number of boys and girls.


  •     Do you think men and women work differently? Could you give us concrete examples (personal works, project works)?
I think that the women here in the depot are very good, they are doing a good job. We have a system to evaluate every employee we have here. We do it every 6 month. Lien is always the best employee, she works good (which doesn’t mean that she works a lot). We don’t separate boys and girls, my operators work with standards so we just see if they respect standards or not, it’s not possible that they have a different way to work because they have to follow these standards. 


  •     Do you think that a mixed team is helpful for working atmosphere and/or is linked to team performance?

I really don’t mind working with boys or girls, for me there is no difference. An employee can be a boy or a girl, I really don’t mind if he follows the standards. 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire